What Personal Information about you does Daseke Collect?
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This may include, among others, information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, mobile applications, filling out employment applications, making purchases, entering tracking information, requesting quotes and other transactions and communications. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us (including pick up and quote requests, shipment requests, etc.). For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this Site.
- From our Business Partners and Service Providers.
Third parties that assist us with our business operations also collect information (including Personal Information and Usage Data) about you through the Services and share it with us. For example, our vendors collect and share information with us to help us detect and prevent fraud.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- Administer this Site
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Enable access to and use of the Site services
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices, if applicable.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Where Daseke discloses your personal information to its authorized agents or representatives or sub-contractors for these purposes, the party in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Daseke, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain Site features.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by contacting Daseke.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the web address you are accessing in your request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
This Site contains links to other Sites. Daseke is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Or information you submit to Daseke through email, text message, other electronic messaging, or offline.
Are Children Allowed to use this Site?
This Site is not intended for use by children. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
|By email to:
|By post to:
Attention: Legal Department
15455 Dallas Parkway Suite, 550Addison, TX 75009
Last Modified: March 12, 2019